What's OnThursday 1st June 2017
The PENNYWELL FARM Pigs are Back every Tuesday in August!
The hugely popular piglets from the award winning Devon outdoor attraction Pennywell Farm will be on board the Golden Hind on TUESDAYS in August! Sir Francis Drake and his crew would have had pigs on board during their circumnavigation voyage and it's a great opportunity to add to the on-board experience for visitors with live animals on board. Please note the piglets will be onboard from 10am to 2pm so don't miss them!
Here is some important Health & Safety information if you are planning a visit:
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
THE FOLLOWING ARE RECOMMENDED ARE HEALTH AND SAFETY PRE-CAUTIONS. PLEASE OBSERVE THEM FULLY. VISITORS ARE REMINDED EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN TAKEN TO REDUCE THE RISK OF INFECTION AND ACCOMPANYING ADULTS ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPERVISING CHILDREN IN THEIR PARTY TO ENSURE THAT:
* Everyone in your party washes and dries their hands thoroughly after touching livestock, before exploring the ship or leaving
* Ensure children don't put their fingers in their mouths after touching livestock
* NO FOOD OR DRINK to be consumed at any time on board
* No dogs onboard during this time
* Please do not try to feed the piglets
* Please do not kiss the piglets
* Please wash any dropped toys, dummies or comforters before further use
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS PLEASE SEE A CREW MEMBER BEFORE BOARDING THE SHIP
THANK YOU AND ENJOY YOUR VISIT