10am to 4.30pm daily - pre-booking is not necessary.
We are pleased to announce we have met Visit Englands 'Good to Go' standards to re-open safely.
See below for temporary changes to your visit:
- We will operate a new reduced maximum capacity.
- Whilst there is no need to pre-book tickets, at times when the capacity is reached we will operate a one in one out system. It tends to be quieter at the end of the day (last admission 3:45pm)
- A new one-way system has been created and social distancing skull and crossbones are marked throughout.
- Some displays will be roped off or re-arranged.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures in place.
- Contactless payments are encouraged but we will still accept cash payments.
- To protect our staff and visitors you should not visit us if you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will monitor these conditions regularly and amend as necessary.
We look forward to welcoming you on board!